Posted by diane
on November 06, 2000 at 22:15:17:
In Reply to: Re: To diane..... posted by Rosie on November 06, 2000 at 16:39:22:
: I've heard (and it makes some sense) that the reason bar cleansers can cause acne is because after you're done using it, you set it down, and it's vulnerable to picking up bacteria. When you use liquid from a bottle or pump, the product stays sterile in the bottle. I don't use any type of bar cleanser on my face, either.
: the reason i read somewhere wasn't that one, i forgot the one i read about. but the reason you heard makes sense to me too. i guess it would be like using that same old bacteria filled sponge on your dishes. ew. ya know what else? they say those body puffs are like bacteria magnets too, because when people take showers, they use them, (obviously) then just let them sit there, wet...and bacteria lives off moisture doesn't it? thats why i dont use those body puffs anymore.