It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Message Board
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE





Message
Posted by Liz-z-z- on March 21, 2000 at 14:12:47:

The problem your daughter has could be an allergy to nickel. I have had to switch jewelry and not wear silver anymore(although there are companies that sell nickel free jewelry now, even major dept. stores) I would always have a rash and itching from bracelets or earrings,I didn't think anything about it till I had allergy testing done at doctors and the patch test showed reaction to nickel.

Follow Ups

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:10 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!