It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Message Board
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE





Message
Posted by vicki on May 05, 2000 at 18:30:25:

In Reply to: Fluorescent lights and newspaper print posted by Kathy on May 04, 2000 at 20:02:45:

: Does anyone out there have problems with an allergy to newspapers? I cannot read the paper for more than five minutes or I break out in a rash that burns and itches.
: Also, when exposed to fluorescent lights for awhile any exposed skin turns bright red (sometimes spotty) gets very hot to the touch and itches, severely at times. Appreciate any answers.

I don't know about the fluorescent lights. But from what I know about newspapers, most from what I understand contain latex, it has something to do with the ink. Latex allergy would be consistant with then rash, itching and burning you are experiencing. Are you itching from any others products? Maybe you should be tested for latex allergy. good luck

Follow Ups

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:34 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!