It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Message Board
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE





Message
Posted by ME on May 22, 2000 at 07:48:25:

In Reply to: Re: Alcohol allergy any way out? posted by prince pan on May 20, 2000 at 01:09:33:

Didn't mean to offend you, only to warn you of the possible danger to your life. As another replier said, YES it is asking too much. When you have things that can't be controlled, then you'll have sympathy from others. Take alot of us with other kinds of allergies and/or asthma. We can't so much as enjoy just to go outdoors when pollen, mold and other allergens are in the air. Or for some us, just indoor molds, dustmites, pet dander makes life unbearable cause those can be everywhere...including stores. But alchohol isn't necessary to sustain life. But do still seek medical attention... it could be a heart condition AND/OR allergy.

Follow Ups

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:57 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!