It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Message Board
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE





Message
Posted by Me on June 16, 2000 at 08:39:24:

In Reply to: reaction to house posted by ronni h on June 15, 2000 at 13:35:28:

Hi Ronni,
Donna said molds; which is my first thoughts too. I'm very allergic to molds also. There are some good sites on the net that talk about molds allergy/asthma reactions.
This guy, GilVice, has mold allergies and gives a very good site to read: ' University of Minnesota Department of Environmental Health and Safety web page discussion of molds, and guide on how to
clean contaminated HVAC, found at http://www.dehs.umn.edu
You can read one of his posts at http://my.webmd.com/roundtable_message/669695

Good luck, sounds like you'll need tons of it.

Follow Ups

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:44 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.com™
Copyright and Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!