Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
on June 19, 2000 at 15:10:10:
In Reply to: Chemical Sensitivities/Nervous System Toxicity posted by Cindy on June 18, 2000 at 01:15:52:
: While taking a 7 day course of antibiotics, I developed sensitivities to things, first of all it was laundry detergent. If I had on anything that was washed with a laundry detergent, my nail beds would burn continually (fingers and toes). I would also feel shooting pain feelings in various places on my body, just beneath my skin, a little like I was being poked with a needle from the inside of my skin. As soon as I removed the article of clothing, those feelings disappeared. Well, it's been 1-1/2 years now and I'm now sensitive to many other chemicals. My medicine reference book (The Pill Book) mentions that the antibiotic I was on "can cause nervous system toxicity" - I've had all the immune tests run and all kinds of other tests - none of my internal organs or my immune system shows signs of damage or malfunction(according to the tests)... does anyone have any comments or possibly know of a homeopathic doctor in the Southern Calif area who might be able to help?
hi, i know what your going through it took until i was almosted crippled to find help. i have a chemical allergy related to latex the chemical test you can have is a patch test called true test.
i have found by know what to remove from my home and my life--and to boost my immune system with supplememt --- maost of all a dauily detoxification of my skin--i had over three years of toxins in my fat cell so i also detoxifiy my fat cell with the herbal wrapps which soften the fat cells. i am 500 times better today that i was two years ago- i still have to detoxify everyday but my problem is latex and this is not just gloves and ballooons it is almost everything you come in contact with please feel free to e-mail me if you need to chat