It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Message Board
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE





Message
Posted by Cindy on July 03, 2000 at 00:45:57:

In Reply to: pet fresh carpet treatment reaction posted by marj calderwood on June 26, 2000 at 23:23:06:

: the day after using this product on my rugs, my 11 year old(extremely healthy) son had to be taken to the ER for an allergic reaction. now he is on steroids. has anyone else had this problem? I've used this before with no problems.

Marj, I'm living proof that a person can experience an allergic reaction to something that the other people in the same household have no problems with. I never had allergies in my life, then at age 30 I began to experience things here and there. Why are some people allergic to pollen and some aren't?? Be careful with the chemicals you are using in your house. It's even tough on your pets and you may never know the misery they suffer by inhaling all the chemicals we use in our homes. I've read in Newsweek of people who have died from exposure to chemicals in the bldgs they work in, a woman was allergic to her pressed wood desk which contained lots of glues. It's very bothersome to become allergic to things - I know firsthand. But some of the changes I've made in my life are actually better for everyone in my household on a health level. Sorry this is a long post, but I have to mention one more thing. I have a bird and have heard sad stories about birds dying from using those pet products designed to control messes from pets. Please be careful.

Follow Ups

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:08 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!