Posted by Angie Schlotman
on July 31, 2000 at 13:16:37:
In Reply to: Re: Alcohol allergy any way out? posted by ME on May 22, 2000 at 07:48:25:
: Didn't mean to offend you, only to warn you of the possible danger to your life. As another replier said, YES it is asking too much. When you have things that can't be controlled, then you'll have sympathy from others. Take alot of us with other kinds of allergies and/or asthma. We can't so much as enjoy just to go outdoors when pollen, mold and other allergens are in the air. Or for some us, just indoor molds, dustmites, pet dander makes life unbearable cause those can be everywhere...including stores. But alchohol isn't necessary to sustain life. But do still seek medical attention... it could be a heart condition AND/OR allergy.
I am not only allergic to the alchol in beer but also in perfume and anything that has alchol in it. Can I be tested and is their anything that can help me? Even if I smell the beer or hard drink or perfume I get a hang over the next day like I went out and got drunk. Can you help? Thanks Angie