It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Message Board
THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. TO SEE OUR ACTIVE MESSAGE BOARDS, PLEASE GO HERE





Message
Posted by angie Schlotman on July 31, 2000 at 19:01:57:

In Reply to: Re: Alcohol allergy any way out? posted by Angie Schlotman on July 31, 2000 at 13:16:37:

: : Didn't mean to offend you, only to warn you of the possible danger to your life. As another replier said, YES it is asking too much. When you have things that can't be controlled, then you'll have sympathy from others. Take alot of us with other kinds of allergies and/or asthma. We can't so much as enjoy just to go outdoors when pollen, mold and other allergens are in the air. Or for some us, just indoor molds, dustmites, pet dander makes life unbearable cause those can be everywhere...including stores. But alchohol isn't necessary to sustain life. But do still seek medical attention... it could be a heart condition AND/OR allergy.

: I am not only allergic to the alchol in beer but also in perfume and anything that has alchol in it. Can I be tested and is their anything that can help me? Even if I smell the beer or hard drink or perfume I get a hang over the next day like I went out and got drunk. Can you help? Thanks Angie

Angie Schlotman
allergic to alchol : I need help! Ive been sick for 7 days and have not had a drink. I am pretty sure it's alchlo in perfume lotions and hairspray, also smelling alchol in a room full of people drinking. It gives me a hang over like I went oug ang got drunk. Can you test for it and is there something that can be done about it? Thanks again, Angie

Follow Ups

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!