Posted by Kriss
on November 28, 2000 at 09:43:59:
In Reply to: allergic reaction to alcohol posted by Betsy on November 18, 2000 at 21:56:25:
That's not too bad. Sounds like you just need to figure out the right chemistry of you and drinking. Wine dries me out and I end up feeling the same way. Try something else, and drink water before going to bed or drink water between each glass. You might have an allergy, how old are you, is this something you've noticed for a long time?
My hubsband will get sick like he's drank way to much only he keeps on getting sick. Over and over. He'll never learn and never go get tested so I guess he'll just continue.
Hope you find a solution.
: If I have 3 glasses of wine over a period of a couple of hours and then go to sleep, I wake up in the early morning with my heart pounding and I can't go back to sleep. I also get horrible headaches. I am exhausted the next day. Is this an allergic reaction to alcohol?