Posted by Margaret Kirby
on November 29, 2000 at 00:32:08:
In Reply to: allergic reaction to alcohol posted by Betsy on November 18, 2000 at 21:56:25:
You are probably allergic to the ingredient that most wines have and that is called sulfites. You can find more information on the internet, just type in wine or sulfites. Have you checked your blood pressure. When you do have a glass of wine you will find out it does relax you and do feel sleepy and after sometimes when you wake up your heart is pounding, and maybe you feel like your chest is very heavy. There is so much info you can find on the internet. You can change what you drink, or there is wine on the market that does not include sulfites.
I hope this is a little help.