Posted by Judy
on January 03, 2000 at 23:12:55:
My husband has developed severe headaches when working our very dusty chicken houses. We raise 100,000 chickens every six weeks. This is an environment that is full of dust, mold, and ammonia. He has tried everything on the market from over the counter medicine that has made his stomach bleed to prescription medicine to chiropractic treatments. We are looking for a doctor who knows about chicken houses or is truely willing to help. He has been to a regular allergist and he had no idea what chicken house are.