Posted by Devin Houston
on July 03, 2000 at 18:27:57:
I would like to introduce myself to this message board. My name is Devin Houston, I am a scientist and formulator of SerenAid. My Ph.D. is real (Univ. South Alabama, 1987) and I have been researching enzymes for 20 years. I would just like to bullet some of the major items concerning SerenAid.
1. I receive no compensation for sales of SerenAid!
2. There are 2 patents pending on SerenAid.
3. I formulated SerenAid while employed at National Enzyme Company. I was the Sr. Manager of R&D.
4. I currently am a consultant for Klaire Laboratories.
5. SerenAid was not designed to replace the GFCF diet; it is to supplement the diet.
6. Your child may still take SerenAid even if he/she is not on the diet.
7. In testing, better results were usually observed with those children not on the diet, which makes sense since those who are on the diet had less peptides for SerenAid to work on; therefore, kids on the diet were already obtaining benefit from decreased intake of casein and gluten.
8. A competing product is due to be released in July, called Enzyme Aid. Kirkman produces the product. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!! I won't comment on whether their product works, because I don't know what's in their product or whether it has been tested. I would appreciate Kirkman's not making uninformed comments concerning SerenAid!!
9. SerenAid does NOT contain casein.
10. Feel free to e-mail me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and my best to you in your endeavors!