Posted by Moderator
on September 25, 2000 at 00:18:01:
In Reply to: Obviously, you've never treated yeast... posted by Have you moderator? on September 24, 2000 at 22:46:28:
On the contrary, I know that yeast and fungus infections are common, and dangerous, in the autistic and MR population.
I couldn't tell if your exaggeration was an attempt to be colorful in your speech or if there was something else going on.
What kind of toxins do you mean? Do you mean the waste products that live yeast give off, or something else? Live yeast give off alcohol and carbon dioxide. Do you mean something besides that, and if so what?
: : The yeast explode? It is hard to take this seriously.
: : : REPLY; from Wm. Shaw's book - this sounds like die off reactions. Remember as the yeast are being killed off, they explode and release toxins into the system.