View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 04:37 PM   #1

wyde1340 HB User
Question Symptoms of ...I don't know what...?

Okay, here it goes: I've been searching for almost 2 hours trying to find some kind of information on these strange symptoms I've been having and I can't come up with anything.

My face has been numb from the bridge of my nose, right down to my chin. My mouth is numb as well (my tongue feels swollen, although its not). My face is somewhat flushed (similar to being in the wind for too long). I have had these symptoms off and on for about 2 years (last about 1 week and then go away). My ears are burning up. My lymph nodes in my neck are NOT swollen. My eyes feel that they are really cold (I don't have a fever). My whole entire head (down to my shoulders) itch like hell. I don't have a rash.

A couple of months ago, I went to the doctor for a normal gyno exam - well, my blood test came up with an abnormally high white blood count. I have been tested for all of the usual suspects (AIDS, flu's, TB, etc.) and none of them came up positive. My doctor ordered me to continue to have blood tests taken every 2 months for the next year to "establish" my WBC baseline - well, each time my white blood count has still been very high - I still have to go for another 8 months. I do know that I have a pretty bad Vitamin B deficiency, but I make up that with Oral vitamins and increased meat & beans consumption. I have chelitis on the corners of my mouth because of it. Does anyone think or know if Vitamin B deficiency can be causing these "odd" symptoms noted above? I would appreciate any help.

Sorry it was so long.
Thanks in advance.