View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 09:55 PM   #8

Tjr123 HB User
Re: Even more bad news...

Thank you for your thoughts. Although I am far from religious .. I have resorted to everything, including prayer in hopes that it will help. Today they told his wifes children and his stepchildren. They are 12 and 14 and have known him for about 5-6 years now. They were so devestated and my sister in law called us to come and be with them. I don't know if you are an animal lover, but they have a cat and I can sense the cat knows. You can just tell he knows that his is sick.
I wish I could take the pain away from my sister in law. She says she feels like she is grieving already since he is not the usually 'Brian' she once knew and that she feels like she has lost a part of him already. We cry together and hold each other and I try to comfort her. I promise her she will not be alone and that we take care of her. I wish I could do more. I feel so helpless.
I am really so worried about her and how she will be after. I wish we lived closer. I told my husband we should move, but he says she won't want to live with us. I hope she can cope without him.