View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004, 06:41 PM   #1

Forgiven77 HB User
Exclamation 1st bowel problems, now my heart!

Hi i have been dealing with ibs for the past year and they say its mostly because of stress, weel this past weekend i found out that school starts monday! We were getting our carpets cleaned(which meant moving all the furniture) and on top of all that we have a guy coming tonight to fool around with our cpu. Im starting to have chest pains. The pains feel like a pinching on my heart directly on the left breast and its been happenly more and more frequently and every time the pain feels stronger. When the pain comes it hurts to breathe and i have also had burning in my legs- its the strangest thing it started wednesday. I got home and it felt like i was getting sunburned on my leg(calf). This pain doesnt bother me as much as the ibs and heart pain though, but im starting to get scared like my whole body is going crazy! I possibly cant have that much stress, what does it sound like to you?
-KIRA
P.s-My dad has diabetes-2, neuropathy in his feet, anxiety as well, could this have anything to do with it?