View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 02:16 PM   #13

fisherpard HB User
Re: [B]Fisherman's New Thread on Suboxone[/B]

Thank you very much Stella,

I needed to hear that very much right now as you can probably remember what day 8 felt like. Maybe I am at my peak right now. I know if by day 14 you start feeling just a little better even if it is a tiny bit. That does offer some light at the end of the tunnel. I hope I have the strenght to make it . I am weak but still fighting. I know I am in the fight of my life. I only wish now that I had used the Sub for a couple of weeks and then started the taper instead of a couple of months. I knew and even discussed it with my wife that I might have created a worse monster than I already had. My opiate addiction was no where near yours so I would have probably weaned around Memorial Day. It is just that you don't see the world the way it really is underr the opiate high. I only saw what I had done to my life, family and friends after getting on the sub. So for this maybe it made me relize my mistakes. I too had surrendered my life to opiates and new I would die using them. I would justify that since I had real pain everyday that it was just the way it had to be. Thank you very much,
Fisherman