View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 07:43 AM   #5
Inactive

txchaz HB User
Re: Update on hubby 08/20/04

Lady j and Renee,
My thoughts and prayers are with both of you and your famliies. Having gone through this process with both my mother and father boht of them lung cancer from smoking, your posts sound so familar. The hope the tears the unknown, the good news that you latch on. There is nothing anyone can say to ease the pain that you all are going through. When I think now of my parents, Dad has been gone 11 years, Mom has been gone 3 years, I don't see them anymore as sick and all the pain, I remember them as they were at one time healthy loving parents. We don't know the grand plan that God has for us, I intend to definately ask when I get a chance to talk to him, I hope you both are doing ok, I feel your pain. Hospice was a God sent both times.
I myself am worried I have had some symp that have shown up in all of your posts. I have been sick since memorial day. They found a spot on my lung, during a cat scan they found a leasion on my right kidney. I have a lump in the right side of my throat that I though was a lympth node but is about the size of a small egg yoke that is now pressing against my throat and causing trouble swollowing, it is hard and does not move when pushed on. I get choked and it causes me to vomit. I have felt like crap for over three months. I have been given the option to have the pulminary node on my lung removed and I think I am leaning towards that it is small 1 cm and they are not able to biopsy it . I know you all are very involved in your own situations but any advice from you two would be greatly appreciated. As I said having lost both my parents to lung cancer I am a bit spoked.

Prayer for you all
Chazzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by txchaz; 09-03-2004 at 07:57 AM. Reason: add to post