View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 02:16 PM   #1
Sarandipity Sarandipity is offline
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 667
Sarandipity HB User
Question Need Advice ASAP- The rehab wants me there NOW, I want to go on the 17th

Please help!
I have Quarter 2 meetings where everyone will be out of town until the 17 at work. I need to be at work to hold down the fort.
The REHAB is letting me put $500 down instead of $1000.
They are not at full capacity now- that's why they are letting me do this.
Now they are saying by the 17th- things could change.
What do I do??????? They want me there now or by the end of the week.
__________________
"I believe that friends lift us up when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
-Sara

Last edited by Sarandipity; 09-07-2004 at 02:16 PM.