Thread: Hi Michelle!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 10:09 PM   #4
(female)

DallasAlice HB User
Re: Hi Michelle!!!

Hi Michelle!

It's so good to have you back! I mean it, you sound like yourself again, and it's like the board is "whole" once again. You've always been here, and there is a lot of comfort associated with your presence here, so the thought that you might be gone or just not fully with us in your posts was so sad, and I found myself actually grieving you and your posts...until tonight that is! Yay!!!

Well, it is late and it's been a busy b'day! I just wanted to say hi and let you know how very glad I am to hear from the real you again. Please don't ever feel that you have to put on a happy face when you post here, all we really want is the comfort of your presence and the knowledge that you are back, and you are here posting with us once again.

I have a lot to share with you on the cervical conization--I had it done in 1987. And now that you're back and Lisa's got her beautiful smile to add to her list of other assets , I'd love to share my story with the cervical cancer and how I felt afterwards. Yes, Michelle, I've also had a hysterectomy when I was 42, so I totally understand why you would want to put that off as a last resort...I've often wondered if, given your extremely large heart, if you were truly done with having a family, after all, you are very young still and have so much to offer a child, that it's nice that if for now, you can leave that part of yourself open.

Gotta catch some more b'day zzzzz's (a nap was also one of my gifts to myself...LOL!), but will write more to you later! I'm so happy you're back to posting in true Michelle form again!

Love,
Dallas