View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 11:42 AM   #3

SouthernGirl_78 HB User
Re: WD Question Please Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyHater
I am so scared. I have a very bad oxy addiction. I crush up and snort about 180-200 mgs a day. I only have 20 pills left (20 mgs) to last me 6 days. What is the best thing to do to prevent horrible sickness? Should I take one every 7 hours and swallow it whole? Does it stay in your system longer that way? I am scared to death. I have been through wd's before, so you can understand why I am terrified. I have so much to do. I cannot believe that I have done this again. Can you please tell me what to expect? Do you think it's possible to not become extremley sick? Thank you in advance for your answers. Pray for me.
Okay, I'm going to try to explain as best I can, if you swallow them whole they definitely will stay in your system longer, which will not have as strong of an initial affect of course, but you will not feel as sick as fast as you would snorting them. You need to have someone there to not let you take more than one at a time, because you will probably want to with it not feeling as strong. If possible, get to a doctor or even the emergency room, where they can give you detox medicine to just take on you own. I think it is possible to do what you said without being extremely sick, but you have to make sure that is the way you take them. I will be think of you. Let me know how it's going.