View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 08:50 AM   #1
(male)

xghostsniperx HB User
Need some help with big changes in my diet+exercise

I've been noticing I have less energy and am getting more acne, I'm more tired and I'm getting a little bigger. I've analzyed my diet and exercise and let me say it's not very good...

I'm posting my eating habits but I'm also posting my exercise+acne problems, if anyone could help with that.

Eating Habits
=============
Breakfast: Usually a bowl of cereal and a granola bar, sometimes chocolate chip muffins--but it varies

Lunch: Hot pretzel, 2 Cookies, 1 brownine, 1 small can of pringles, 1 carton of milk

Dinner: Whatever we have, usually some kind of meat with side dishes like Potatoes, gravy, corn, stuffing, whatever

I've noticed though that I hardly EVER eat fruits or vegetables. I've gotta start that. And my lunch is absolutely terrible at school. Can you guys help me out with my diet?

Exercise Habits
=================
The sad thing is, these are almost non-existent. I'm 15, and I play a lot of video games. With my diet and my total lack of exercise, you'd think I'd be really fat. Well, I'm quite skinny. I just come home, do my homework, and play video games for 4 hours. I love to do it--I just don't think it's healthy. My dad has a stationary bike, a tredmill and a gazelle-type stair stepper thing. I wonder if I should work on those a few hours a week.

Acne problems
=================
I've been on a pill 2x a day, Clyndomiacin, and a cream once every night, Retin-A Micro. I use Cetaphil to moisturize my face. The problem is, my acne isn't going away and my face is SO dry and peely. I constantly have to walk into the bathroom and make sure my face isn't peeling because it looks so gross. Plus my face is really red.

I'm wondering if I should just ask my Dermatologist if I should just get off the meds since they're causing more problems than helping.

Thanks for any advice you guys can give.