View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 04:53 PM   #1
Inactive

jtu91952 HB User
Went to my cardio appt. today..need help!

Today i went to my cardio appt. and had an ekg. Last month when i was in the ER they did a nuclear image and a stress test for chest pain and very high bp. Today, she (cardio dr) said bcuz my breast are large they were not able to tell if the image was correct or not. How can this be? I was on that table for over two hrs. They did the test twice. The operators were young goofy girls, they kept getting it wrong and i kept having to do the imaging over.

I;ve waited for four weeks and this is all i get. I was told it looked like my heart had alot of damage, but they can't trust the nuclear imaging bcuz my breast are large and it like wearing a hat covering the eyes, said they couldn't tell if my eyes were blue or brown bcuz hat covered them. I asked if they could do a blood test or something bcuz i was concerned about my very high bp (210/96 in cardio's office) and pulse was 69.

She gave me a script for k-dur 20,lasix 20mg, and to take verapamil 360mgs. She also gave me a month's supply of pravigard(pravachol & asprin).

Any thoughts? I really don't know what to do at this point. Plz respond.