View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 07:45 PM   #1
(male)

pakz101 HB User
EJaculation problem PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

guys i really need you to help me out, before like a year ago i was having perfect sex, like nothing was wrong with it but now it has changed so much,slowly my erections got softer, for a wile about a month ago, when i was with a girl my erection would go hard for about 10 seconds then loose it and go semi-erected, then limp when i tryed to put the condom on, it is about a month later now started doing kegals, stopped smoking, and my confidence level raised, my erections where rock hard when i went to masturbate and i could last masturbating for about 10 mins- half an hour peice of cake, now about a month later i went to have sex with a girl,( i am not nervous, i dont do drugs, i drink mabey 1ce a month, i masturbate once every 2 days) and for some reason now, i feel like i am about to bust before i even get it in her, im wondering if it is something like a pc muscle spasm,i have been doing kegals for 2 moths and excercising my pc muslce, please somone tell me the problem, and how i can solve it pleaseeee im on my kneees this is seriosly *********** me up with my girlfriend pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by pakz101; 11-24-2004 at 08:03 PM.