View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 11:05 AM   #14
(female)

tictac HB User
Re: Too much masturbation??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabro77
We got together again last night, and partly because of my newfound paranoia, we had a very intense session last night. She climaxed multiple times and I did twice. Afterwards we brought up the conversation again, and she still seemed bothered by it. I'm getting the impression that she thinks I'm not satisfied 'personally' even though I'm satisfied with her. She doesn't like that I'm getting off without her, even when we're not together. Oddly enough, though, whenever I masturbate I think about her and making love to her. I have no desire to be with anyone else, and I told her this. Still, however, this morning I woke up with her performing orally on me, which although is nice, felt weird...like she was doing it because she felt obligated or because she felt it would keep me from masturbating during the day.

Ok, this is weird. I'm beginning to think YOU ARE my b/f. P, is that YOU?? LOL Just kidding, but our stories are so similar, it's scary. We had the exact same scenario the other night and morning. After reading some of these posts, I'm not quite as bothered by his masturbation. Maybe you should let her read it too.