View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 05:47 PM   #1

collegegrl HB User
Post oral cancer maybe???

i've posted stuff on other boards about this but maybe u guys would know more. i just got these red little bumps in the back of my throat-like the roof of my mouth-today. i had them for a week like a month ago. my gut feeling is that its a reaction to starting smoking because thats when they come but i dont know if its cancer or something. the first time i got them i had started smoking before and then i quite for a few weeks and they went away in a week. now i started the past few days again and now they're back. i'm just scared because it might be cancer or something. i do drink alot so i'm wondering if maybe the drinking and smoking mixing just isant taking well-plus my room is really stuffy and dry so maybe my throat is just dry. i dont know though. if its cancer they wouldnt have gone away though right? please any responses would be great! i should add i just got diagnosed with HPV and i know that increases cancer risks. but maybe i'm worrying myself sick about all other diseases now after hearing this that this is in my head. i mean maybe its just my throat not liking my stupidity in inhaling smoke and its nothing:/ please help!!