View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

mel1977 HB User
How to lose some weight?

I am filling out. Ever since my surgery I want sweets. My cravings for a smoke are getting worse (and with all this new stress it is WORSE), and I can't stop eating. I never ever ate for comfort. I eat for boredom and am losing my good battle of staying slim. I am not over weight, I am 5'5" or so and weigh around 133 or so. I just don't want it to get worse. If I could work out I could eat whatever and stay the same(have been for years) but now I can't work out! Can I start doing something? I don't know!!!! Seriously, I can't gain anymore.....I am starting to hate how I look too and with me not able to dress nice because of my brace, and my hair is crappy, and now we have no money (shopping even if just twenty bucks makes me feel good). I am spiraling down and I feel like there is NOTHING I can do. HELP ME. I don't want to fall into depression. I am already on Zoloft for anxiety, that is the last thing I need!

Where is everyone? I see many new names(welcome by the way, happy in a sad way you are all here, hope we can all help eachother!) but seems many are gone since my move.