View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 01:02 PM   #1
(male)

toadie56 HB User
A little confused...looking for a little help

my wife and I have been trying for about 4-6 months now, the first two things were a little off, so I don't know if that really counts. We've tried various things to make it work, and she keeps getting frustrated and depressed about stuff, hence why I am starting to ask the questions. Here's a little background for reference.

Started trying in Sept. 2004. In Dec. my wife was about 3 days late with af, and when it came it seemed to be excessively heavy with no menstrual symptoms whatsoever. She was out of town when it started, and returned home the first day, so she didn't know if the airplane had any affect on it's severity or not.

We wrote it off as a miss, and kept on trying. No luck in Dec., then we bought a opk for january, and it finally showed a positive, so the bd was done every other day as was recommended. Then the day for af came and went with no symptoms of anything coming then about 2-3 days later af came with the same suddenness it had in Dec.

So I guess my question is whether this can be normal while ttc or if it should be a cause for concern, and she should see her doctor? Af is pretty normal for her and she stopped the bcp about a year ago, so that shouldn't be an issue any longer.

If anyone has had a similar experience please let me know as I have had zero luck in obtaining information from search engines.

Don't post links to other sites or sources of information as per the rules [yes I read them! ] Just looking for some possible insight.

thanks,
toadie56