View Single Post
Old 08-25-2002, 10:47 AM   #8

hulagirl HB User
Lightbulb

I must say I get mad easy. The only way to describe it is, its like, Im a shot glass and everything that makes me mad is one drip into the shotglass. When the shotglass is full from people on a daily basis trying their best to screw me over and someone thinks they are going to add to it. I blow!!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/blob_fire.gif As little as the drop maybe, my shotglass is already full so it's like the straw that broke the camels back. This shot glass never goes down because I have not figured out away to deal with the issues with others. I for some reason can not seem to get away from situations where people mess with me for no reason and I feel like what they are doing is unjust. I either want to drag their butt to court or sit on their roof top and wait with a sniper rifle, if the court fails to give justice.
I know someone said how do you handle it? Im not the type that is going to bend over and take it and forget what they did. So that leaves me with driving by their house with a flaming bag of crap, screaming and flipping them off. lol Now that isn't healthy! I feel better and all, but I should beable to find other ways to deal with it. HELP HuLa

[This message has been edited by hulagirl (edited 08-25-2002).]

[This message has been edited by hulagirl (edited 08-25-2002).]

[This message has been edited by minerva (edited 08-26-2002).]