View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 09:06 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

twisten HB User
Re: Twisten...checking in to let ya know...

Hey surg, sorry to hear about your grandma. My grandma isn't doing so great either so it feels like we're just kind of waiting for her to pass on too. I lost my other grandma and both grandpas a long time ago. They all had types of cancers.

Sorry to hear that your pain is increasing, I know what that's like. It seems like every time I turn around something else goes wrong. I honestly don't know what disc pain is like as my problems don't relate to my discs. I hope they find out right away for you though. I haven't been taking any of my pain meds for a few days because I want to see how bad things will get. Surprisingly I really don't have any withdrawal. I've been on them I think close to 3 years so you'd think I would but so far so good. The last one I took was Wednesday morning. I'm starting to have trouble moving around though so I think I'm going to have to cave in and take one before long. I'm going to go as long as I can without though. Glad to hear back from you as I was wondering where you went!!