View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 06:41 AM   #2
(male)

typical HB User
Re: Is this herpes???

Sorry to bump this up guys... Ive got an update of sorts. Today, Im checking in to make time with my doc. Im afraid she will dismiss it as nothing to worry about, but given this virus reputation, I wanna know I explain it right.

The irritation seems to be lower (still a bit now and then, like when my clothing rubs in certain parts or when I seat down). I "felt" some tingling but I got nervous and soon I felt it all over my body . Is the itching and tingling very noticeable. Can it be very subtle? What exactly is tingling anyways? (sorry english is not my first language)

I have about 5 or so very tiny bumps (since Sunday) which to be honest, could have been there already. Do they automatically puss, dry up and crust or can they just stay still and dissappear? ON average, how long does it take for them to change?

I have had stomach pressure accompanied by diarrhea. Not of the liquid kind (sorry graphic) but more "creamy" and in large quantities. This is since around Sunday morning as well.

Please, help, I know I probably raise eyebrows with my pledge, but this is driving me insane... and since my appointment wont be up soon (I hope im wrong) ANY little thing that might help me lean towards whether its sounds like it or it doesnt sound at all is very helpful.

Thanks

Edit: Also, if I were to begin feeling symptoms, they say 2-10 days, when on Average do they begin to happpen? or are they really all over the place?

Last edited by typical; 03-08-2005 at 06:46 AM.