View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 09:51 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

ahall HB User
Re: Life after SIDS..

Hi schneidsx3,

My heart just broke reading your post, there are tears just pouring out of my eyes. Im so, very, very sorry that you had to experience such a terrible loss, yet so happy for you with your new precious baby girl. A very happy birthday to a beautiful angel in heaven, who in her short time here only experienced tremendous love and peace that only a mother can give. And yes, you're right, I have heard that babies who die from sids, just die, even in someones arms. My baby is 8 months now and I've lived in continous fear of sids. She sleeps on the Angel Care monitor which sounds after 20 seconds if it doesn't pick up movement from breathing. I really like it and have a strong comfort level with it, however, deep down I know its just an aid, nothing more.

My prayers and hugs just pour out to you and your husband on this special day. May God bless you, hold you close to his heart and fill your heart with peace. Im sure your daughter touched the lifes of many around her, and you will see her again some day. Im sure shes being taken good care of until then.

Anne