Re: help w/ routine (long)
1. less fruit, more protein and some good fats. Make sure you're getting *enough* calories. Also, add a post workout shake if you don't already.
2. lift heavier. 6-8 reps per set
3. lifting 6 days a week is too much. Drop it to 3 with 1 day of rest in between (cardio is still okay) and one full day of rest in there somewhere.
4. do not do pulldowns behind the neck, pull to the collarbone. behind the neck can easily damage your shoulders.
5. on back/bicep day, do back exercises before biceps. always work large muscles before the smaller ones or you will risk your form.
Keep your body lean, your blood clean and your mind sharp. -Rollins
Last edited by Naxis; 04-10-2005 at 10:38 AM.