View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 08:00 PM   #11
(female)

macsjuls HB User
Re: I'm lost. I want to be free

Man Apart,

I sit here reading your posts.........I find myself mesmerized by their beauty....their truth.....your pain. I see parts of myself I want to ignore......but are there none the less.....in my face......in print. How does he know me.....I ask myself. It's intimate in nature. Uncanny....to say the least.

I am moved deeply by your pain.....and subsequently.....by my own. I wish I knew what to say. I wish I had some great news to bear. But I don't. I am numbed by your words and in awe of them all at the same time. How is that.

Your questions, as do mine, run deep. Why?.......I keep asking myself. But for some reason I feel that I will ever know that answer. That for some reason, it is not my place.

It is quite amazing, the human spirit, in the fact that for whatever reason, it continues to go on. For me ......I choose to see it as just my purpose in life. But for you?......

All I know is you've touched me in a way that I can't explain. You're words are moving. They are words of many.......continue to speak for us...

mj