View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 08:24 PM   #12
(female)

starryiz HB User
Re: I'm lost. I want to be free

You have a wonderful talent for writing and you made depression very real, you have actually really helped me alot! My husband has depression and has similar feelings to yours, but he is not nearly as eloquent so I could never really understand how he feels, which has been very frustrating, thank you for sharing your words. You have a great gift for writing and my hope for you will be that you find a way to use it and share it on a large scale with the world. Actually I will pray for this tonight.

Also, you seem to be very hard on yourself about your appearance, don't be. I know easier said than done, but you are obviously a very intelligent person which is something that not all of the beautiful people possess, truly you are either born with intelligence or you are not...but you can do something about your appearance!

As a young man, try to take it one day at a time, and make attainable goals for yourself each day. Even if it something as simple as washing the dishes, at least once it is done you can say you accomplished something, something that you couldn't do the day before.

Best of luck to you, you are in my thoughts/prayers.