View Single Post
Old 07-25-2001, 04:45 PM   #1

MarshallUnivGuy HB User
Arrow New to the board, and need some advice

Hi everybody. I'm new to the board, and would just like a little advice on supplements. I've been overweight for a while now, and I would like to not only put a stop to it, but get myself in excellent shape to play for an indoor football team at linebacker. As of right now, I'm 6'3, and weigh 302lbs. I need to be a muscular 230lbs, but preferably 240lbs, by Febuary of next year. I've heard that Xenedrine really takes the weight off, but I've not tried it before. The thing I guess I am most concerned with is muscle mass; what is the fastest, healthiest way to gain it? Being as a I have this extra weight, I would think it would be a bit easier to gain muscle mass, but I'm not sure if I should focus on cardiovasular workouts when I start out, or weight training, and whether I should use Xenedrine, or a weight training-type supplement like Creatine(sp?). Or can I use both at the same time without posing a risk? And, are there better supplements that I may be overlooking? Thanks to all who reply in advance.