View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 07:56 PM   #1

iearnmom HB User
injured betty-shed some light

I need help finding a doctor. I already saw a neuro surgeon, chiro and a pain clinic.The neuro said I should quit trying to find the cause of my pain and get on with my life. The chiro has done 1 1/2 years of therapy on me and he admits he still don't know for sure where the pain is coming from. The pain clinic has given me about 10 shots total in different areas. I've had a discogram, facet blocks, and injections. I've had an MRI that only shows 3 slightly bulged discs. None of these dr's know for sure what is wrong. They only tell me what ISN'T wrong. I know you've had a few years of SI joint problems. Tell me the symptoms you had. Mine are low right side back pain. NO pain down any leg. Can't sit for any lenght of time. Bending is painful. Pain is almost 24-7. What other doctor can I try? I am an ironworker and I am almost to the point where I cannot work anymore. I have a super physical job that demands awkward body positioning and very heavy lifting and bending. Please help. What else can this pain be? Thanks....