View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 12:54 PM   #2

jriegel HB User
Re: Need a little help please

it sounds like you want to guard your heart from any more loss and pain. i don't want to say anything that would come off sounding cheeky or cliche. i've never lost a baby, or known anyone who lost a child to SIDS but the pain of any loss is awful. there's a song i really love about a miscarriage (so it's different, but similar) and i'll share the lyrics. i hope they help. honestly, there's not much help anyone can offer unless you are willing to admit that one day you will have to move on from reliving and refeeling this pain, and taking joy in the life to come. it ultimately is up to you. i hope more women will be able to share their experiences in coping and moving forward with you.

"Glory baby, you slipped away as fast as we could say 'Baby', baby
You were growing, what happened dear, you disappeared on us Baby, baby

Heaven will hold you before we do, Heaven will keep you safe, until we're Home with you, until we're Home with you

But we miss you every day, miss you in every way, can't wait for the day when we will hold you, we will hold you

And you'll kiss our tears away, when we're Home to stay, can't way for the day when we will see you, we will see you

Oh Baby, let sweet Jesus hold you, till mom and dad can hold you oh... You'll just have Heaven before we do.

Sweet little babies, it's hard to understand it cause we're hurting, we are hurting
But there healing, and we know we're stronger people through the growing, and then knowing,

All things work together for our good, God works His purposes just like He said He would... But we miss you every day, miss you in every way, can't wait for the day when we will hold you, we will hold you....

Heaven is your home, and it's all you'll ever know...

i don't mean to be intrusive but i'd be interested in knowing, since this tragedy was at about two months of age, if it occured shortly after this baby girl received any vaccinations or immunizations?

it may be difficult but if there is a connection, i STRONGLY encourage you to read the article "Death By Lethal Vaccine Injection"

Last edited by jriegel; 06-29-2005 at 12:58 PM.