View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 01:13 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Spanish HB User
Re: July Moms, are you ready or what?!?!

I can't believe it's July already....it came around so fast! Like Hugs I have to wait a bit longer (EDD 24 July) but I'm so excited to meet our little one soon.

Physically, yes, I'm ready to stop being pregnant and have this baby in my arms - I can only wear flip flops because my feet and ankles are so swollen and the soles of my feet permanently feel like I've just done a 30 mile hike. And a good night's sleep? Huh? Can't remember the last time I had one of those! The baby has started to drop now and I'm getting up more and more often in the night to pee. Plus it's such an effort to turn over in bed that I have to wake up everytime I need to move! At least DH is suffering along with me, because I've also started snoring!!!! (I really hope that stops after the baby is born!) He's hates the thought of moving out to the spare room so he's started sleeping with ear plugs in.

Having said all that I actually hope the baby hangs in there for a couple more weeks because our house isn't quite ready for it yet. We'd cope if he / she came today but we've still got quite a bit of sorting out and DIY to do before we're totally ready. If baby came on time that would be perfect...I'm trying not to think about the possibility of having to wait another couple of weeks on top of that (that's how long they let you go beyond your EDD before inducing around here).

Spanish