Thread: Please help
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 10:46 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User
Red face Please help

Hi,

Some of you may know that l am 36 weeks pregnant and over the weekend l was not too well. i WAS INFORMED THAT l had a pollup? hanging from my cervix, which was causing me to have these pinkish discharge and brown spotting and if not removed it may affectmy labour an dif removd could bring on early labour, hoever, l was in another town visitng my parents so l have waited for a second opinion. Well today after visiting the loo l wiped my self and to my horror l saw something fleshy, which look like a pea size kidney shape? I felt really sick, other then this, l have had no pains etc. So l spoke to my mum who who did not not want to see it! lol my sister did see and reckons that the pollup thing may have fallen out by it self as it was sensitive. Also the doctor did poke it about abit in my internal examination. However, l am visitng my midwife Thursday and have spoken to her she has told me not to worry as both l and the baby seem fine. She will have a look at it 2maro. Has anyone else experienced this? thankx in advanced also not had any discharge since! thanks in advance