Thread: Damnable Heat
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 08:52 PM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Damnable Heat

i do better in summer because i don't have to wear as many cloths. the cold where i live kicks my fanny. the three layers of clothing hurt. it rarely snows. temps drop into the 20s. summers get up around 100, tho not all the time and very low humidity. usually we have a few days over 100 then it drops down into the 80s. this past week has been hotter than i remember in a few years and no cool ocean breeze to bless the afternoon and evening.
the weather here is not predictable. sometimes i have to change cloths 3 times a day. long johns in the morning, shorts in the afternoon and back in long pants by night.
i can get cool easier than i can get warm. see? i told you all i was weird! last summer i was freezing and the temperature was in the 80's. go figure?
i love all seasons. they each bring eye catching views. i do live where the seasons define themselves. i am opposite of what i was when i was healthy. summer used to drop me on my face and winters i was running around in the snow in shorts and barefoot.
peace,
bluelakelady