View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 09:49 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: The Pain of Fibro Fog

Hangin my friend..wait a minute it will come to me...oh yes, I have the same problem. I blame a lot of it on fibro fog and my friend tells me it is just old age. Some friend huh?LOL Really I think a great deal of it is the stress you are feeling now. Yes you would have the memory lapses and forgetting the people and (oh how I hate this one) losing your train of thought in mid sentance, and forgetting a word and on and on and on. Stress just makes it all so much worse and I can tell you to not worry about it, but that would add more stress and worrying about it makes it worse.

You are in pain, and I hate to hear that, and your husband is not doing well with his lupus right now (it is lupus isn't it?). All this stress just makes the little fibro fog moments we have into big fibro fog moments and the harder we try the worse they get.

Take deep breaths, go to a quiet place and try to have a few peaceful moments. Try to picture the stress flowing out of your body. Dare I say this, remember it is what you do with the situation.

You have been such great support for me and all of us here, I hope we can be of help to you. Visit often and let us help you. I hope your hubby gets to feeling better soon.

Glojer
ps I believe you had it right 'extent'.