View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 05:23 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Penis size

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceballs
Don't worry too much about the size. They don't feel anymore than like, an inch or so I'm told.
Actually, women report there is indeed a difference, though it has more to do with girth than length. It is obvious that a penis with a 3" girth will feel a lot different that one with a 6" girth. At some point as the girth gets larger there will be stretching of the vaginal walls and that will hurt. I imagine that were a penis the diameter of a pencil, a woman would feel very little, but if it were the size of a baseball bat, she would be in deep pain. What the range of 'comfortable' girths is for a woman will vary and I would not hazard a guess here as to what the average woman would prefer given a choice in the matter.

I certainly agree that most women - thought not all - don't really care all that much about penis size provided it is of a reasonable size. If you have 4", then you fall within what is reasonable. I won't say she would not wish that you were larger (just as if she had A cup breasts, you might wish they were C), but she will be happy with what you have because of the rest of you.