View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 09:35 AM   #16
Veteran

ciconner HB User
Re: I want to cry-bulls eye

CS,

I have to get another mammogram, too. I have those calcifcations and had a cyst drained. Now over a year later, I have an unusual sharp pain where the cyst was. I know they say a lump is supposed to be painless, but a lot of things are said which have exceptions. I always seem to be or have the exceptions. Plus there's a strong history of breast cancer. More reason to detox.

When the lymph node popped up from the lyme last year, it gave me a sharp pain in the neck. Last night my hips were hurting. Don't know if it's the weather or a new infection. My neck was stiff, but I took a flexerill before bed and slept until 11:00 (I normally get up by 7:00).

What do they mean by stiff neck with lyme. I was stiff back of the neck and upper back and I think it is from cleaning a room for a few hours yesterday, but I cleaned the boys room all day a few weeks ago and didn't have any trouble. I don't want to read too much into these aches and pains, but when you pull a tick out of yourself and have gone through all this before, it's just not something you want to take a chance with.

My doc appt. is tomorrow-two weeks after the bite.