View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 09:41 PM   #1

JustdontknowY HB User
Question why do i peel my skin?

I have been peeling the skin off my feet since i was 12. i am now 27.. and i have never stopped. i have tryed to so many times but i just go back to it.
i do it so much, at times it hurts to walk. i dont know what is wrong with me. i cannot believe im going to say this but i like to chew on my skin after peeling it.. i know its nasty but i think it the texture i like about it.. but i hate it. my feet are so ugly and my boyfriend thinks if i put socks on it will help me stop.. but i have tryed that.. at times i catch myself cutting and peeling and not even realize im doing it till i peel too deep. i do this with both feet. they are so red, scabby and rough. i have read a little about feet peeling on here, but all i have seen is people doing it for only a few months... it seems i have been doing it for a lifetime.. i dont get it from anyone in my family, its just me.. i started out using clippers, then i went to using a pocket knife. when i do let them heal, which isnt very long, my new skin is soo very hard and its like i need to cut it off.... but i just want to know if someone out there can give me some advise on this or if someone else has this problem...
but its not just the peeling/ cutting... its the chewing the skin after also.
PLEASE help me.....

Justdontknowy

Last edited by JustdontknowY; 09-30-2005 at 09:52 PM. Reason: need to change title