View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 01:02 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

cad2 HB User
pregnancy or horrible case of PMS

We just started ttc this month, and I had ewcm and slight cramps so I knew I was about to ovulate. We of course did bd on those 5 nights well any way after the first night when I woke up in the morning I felt awful, crampy, bloated and a terrible urge to go to the bathroom all day long. This carried on for days i just felt really uncomfortable like I had a ton of water retention. I even went to the dr. because I thought I had a bladder infection, came back negative though. I started to feel a bit better but i still feel really bloated and just swollen everywhere I haven't put on weight but I feel like I have gained about 10 or so. AF is due on the 20th so this could all be a horrible case of pms but has anyone ever experienced anything like this. I don't have any other symptoms except the bloat. I never felt like this at all when I had my first baby. Could this be a sign of pregnancy. How early can I test. I know with my fist baby I tested a week before and I had a positive result. I am just excitied to know