It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
(female)

QueenoftheOcean HB User
March 2010 Mommies

Hi!! I was just wondering if there are any mommies to be due in March? According to my calculations, I should be due March 21st (I did IUI, so I"m pretty sure of dates), but I still need to get an ultrasound. Why is it that doctors always go on vacation when you need them? Is there anyone else out there due in March?

In case there is, what are you symptoms? I'm already feeling morning sickness, fatigue (I fell asleep during Harry Potter----which I'm sorry, even though it's getting amazing reviews...I though it was too teenage angsty.) Oh yeah, I'm pretty irritable too lol. My hcg was really high...448 first one and 3010 on the repeat. I have another repeat on Thursday.

Anyway, hoping there are a lot of (ok or even one other) March Mommies out there!!

Old 07-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #2
(female)

babydawl55 HB User
Re: March 2010 Mommies

I am going to be a March 2010 mommy!!! I just went to my 1st ultrasound appointment last week, and I was given a due date of 3/9/2010. My husband (actually future husband....our wedding is in three weeks) and I are ecstatic. It was a total shock, but a pleasant surprise.

Anyway, I am exactly 8 weeks today, according to the ultrasound measurements.

My symptoms:
Perpetual Nausea. It comes in waves....all day long. But I haven't actually thrown up. Its just the feeling and almost gagging. I guess I am lucky. My BFF is 16 weeks pregnant, and she has thrown up at least once a day since week 4.

Also, constipation!!! Jeez, I had no idea what constipation felt like until now. Apparently, all the progesterone pumping through my body relaxes the colon & intestines which usually keep things moving. I felt so backed up, bloated, and all around uncomfortable. So I stepped up my fiber consumption by adding high-fiber oatmeal and Kellogs All-Bran cereal bars. But what really did the trick was prune juice. Its totally disgusting, but totally worth it to clear the pipes. (hope that wasnt too much information

Also, I am EXHAUSTED!!! All the time. I can't get enough rest. I feel like I need a nap in the middle of the day.

And I think my last symptom that I have noticed is complete forgetfulness. I walked into Target yesterday, and completely forgot what I needed there. I feel like a total space cadet.

Anyway....hope this helps. Congrats.

Andrea

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2009, 05:36 AM   #3
(female)

melmo20 HB User
Re: March 2010 Mommies

Me!! I am due March 5th. I had my first pre natal appt August 5th and I am now 10 weeks

And I wanted to add, that I have been having horrible mood swings a few weeks ago. I thought it would continue but it only lasted a few days...so far.
It was horrible cuz it was at work, and I work with my bf and our two close friends (Kate and Ryan)who we are moving in with next month. Ryan told me after , he said, "You were a *****!" lol. Oops.
I also have problems with nausea but it has stopped now cuz it mainly happened when I was working in the kitchen at work. I work in a restaurant and it gets REALLY hot and I dunno, maybe the smell of the food makes it worse. But now I work cash and I am fine.
Oh and my appetite. At some times, I can't eat anything, or barely anything. Other times I feel ravenous, like I could eat a horse and end up eating half of what I have on my plate.
And last week I just felt like eating and eating and eating...lol
Can't blame the pregnancy for my forgetfulness, I am always like that! lol

Last edited by melmo20; 08-12-2009 at 05:59 AM.

Closed Thread