It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #61
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User
Re: Any May 2010 Mommies?

Hi MollieS
Good to hear from you again. I wouldn't worry too much. My first pregnancy I didn't even look like I was even kind of pregnant until I was about 6 months along. Make sure you're eating about 300 extra calories a day, trust me it'll start showing up eventually. I've gained about 4 lbs since I got pregnant. I'm overweight so my doctor only wants me to gain about 20lbs.
You're so lucky to not have morning sickness. I think mine is starting to go away (again) .
If you have any questions, even if they might sound stupid in your own head don't hestitate to ask , that's what this board is for. If you can't tell I have a lot of time on my hands and check this often so more than likely if I know the answer, I can answer it for you. lol. I don't know when my dr is going to schedule my u/s I see her next week so I guess I'll find out then. I can't wait to find out what I'm having and see if that silly intelligender test was right. :-P
Have a great day!!

Old 12-09-2009, 11:28 AM   #62
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Hi Ladies, sorry I have not been around much latley, my life has been crazy and running after a very overactive 13 month old does not help either. She keeps me very busy.

Well my m/s seems to be better but I have still not got the hang of food yet, smells still make me ill. I have not gained any weight either infact I lost 2kg (4.4 pounds) in the first trimester but my OB is not worried as he said that I will gain it in the 2nd trimester. My next appointment in 12/28 for my 18 week scan and I have my downs screening b/w on Monday, I hope everything goes well.

I am looking forward to the Christmas holidays when DH is on leave and I can have a bit of a rest. I am also looking forward to relaxing by the pool as it is so hot here right now.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Hopefully I will get to post more often.

Charlene

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #63
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Hi Namibia!
glad to hear things are going ok. sorry food is still making you slightly ill. My morning sickness is gone most of the time now, it still rears it's ugly head here and there and usually at the most inconvenient moments. (of course)
Good luck with your genetic testing and your 18 month scan. Keep us posted on how things are going.
I know how hectic things are chasing around a 13 month old. I have a 23 month old that keeps me on the go. I couldn't imagine having to chase after him pregnant when he was 13 mos old. He was much busier then. Now he just follows his big brother around. I'm not so interesting anymore. lol. I bet I will be when the new baby comes though.

Closed Thread