It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2010, 06:01 PM   #31
(female)

hopefulmummy HB User
Re: Calling all July Mommies !!

yay froggie! i will be 12 weeks in 3 days so hopefully we make it ok. then i am gng for twelve week scan next week so that will be cool to see. how is everyone doing? ppl that were getting sick, is that starting to go now?

Old 01-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #32
(female)

armyofone0508 HB User
Re: July Mommies

yay 2nd trimester! saw my baby on 1/5/10...u/s tech predicted boy, and I'm pretty sure he's right. Sickness definantly not as bad...but, I think I have depression kicking in. Don't feel like eating anything really ever.....
Anxiety

Meds:
Adderall XR, 30mg/2x a day

My sweet baby boy was born: July 12, 2010
~*RJ*~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #33
(female)

hopefulmummy HB User

hi all, had 12 week scan yesterday. all is well. geez thelittle booger wouldnt stay still so it took the lady 38 minutes to get the NT measurements she needed haha, so we got a really long dvd and some cute photos. will be 13 weeks tomorrow so excited now. how is everyone else doing?

Old 01-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #34
(female)

froggie83 HB User

had a regular dr appt yesterday and she checked the heartbeat on a fetal dopplar and told me it sounds great, she also notified me that my bloodwork was fine and that sometime after feb 8 i will get a u/s (probably the only one) and if baby is positioned right we will know if its a boy or a girl, i am so excited i can't wait!!!
dr also mentioned that so far everything looks normal!

Old 01-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #35
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Hi everyone!

Had OB appt today - all is well. Good heartbeats and good blood pressure for me (which is a concern for me) but would you believe I gained 4 pounds?! I do, since I've been so hungry lately

Have u/s on 2/4, 2/18 and 3/1 so I am sure at one of those scans we'll know if we are having boys or girls. Lots of concern for identical twins because they share a placenta and have a risk of twin to twin transfusion syndrome so I have lots of scans coming up. I still can't imagine having two babies that look exactly the same.

Hope everyone is doing well. I am 14w3d today and feel good except for being so tired.

Hooray to everyone making it to the second trimester and hooray for Hopeful I am so glad your baby is doing great!

Old 01-26-2010, 08:57 AM   #36
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

Hey all July Mommies,

Just had my 13 week check-up. Heartbeat sounds good. Morning sickness is still bad- didn't gain any weight so far. And the fatigue is horrible.

Other than those two rough spots, I'm feeling fine and can't wait to start feeling the "butterflies" of the baby in the coming weeks.

Hope all the other mommies are well too.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #37
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmarie313 HB User

CBB...I don't know if you remember me from the Infertility board, but I always check back there and saw your story...I just can't believe it!!!!!! I was so happy that you were having a singleton then when I read on and saw that the embryo split to be identicals I almost fell over!!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I wish you the very best. I can't wait to see if they will be girls or boys I will definitley keep checking in on you and those little angels...CONGRATS!!!!!
love,
cmarie
*Olivia Grace born 10/23/07...our little miracle!

Old 02-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #38
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Yes Cmarie I do remember you! I think of you often and wonder how you are doing with your sweet little one.

I am still not completely over the shock of identical twins. I go Thursday for an u/s and will be 16.5 weeks so might be able to find out the sex. I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the prospect of raising 4 children pretty much under the age of 2. But I think every child is a miracle and a blessing so I know it will be fine.

Tell me how you are. Are you considering another baby? I know that what you went through last time was just incredible and your story is unbelievable. I hope you are doing well!

Please do continue to follow me. I like to keep in touch with all of my girls from the IF boards.

July mommies - how is everyone feeling? Anyone find out the sex of their baby yet?

Old 02-02-2010, 07:22 AM   #39
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmarie313 HB User

CBB- It is so good to hear from you...I hope you can find out the babies sex at your next appointment. I found out at 15 weeks that Olivia Grace was a girl so hopefully they will cooperate

I am sure things will be hectic for a while for you but you will figure out your schedule and routine and be just fine...you're an awesome Mommy!!!!

As for me, I am just totally in love with my little girl and have absolutely NO plans of having another baby...I just can't take the risks, more for her sake than for mine. Does that make sense? After dealing with the loss of my conjoined twins, bedrest for 27 weeks, and the scare of having Olivia come at 34 weeks...that was more than enough for me. I am so blessed to have her in my life and she has given my heart more love than I could have ever asked for. I do feel bad that she will not have a sibling

Well, I wish you all the luck in the world with your pregnancy and I will definitely keep my eye on you!!!! Do you remember Kari from the IF boards...she had the triplet girls? She contacted me through email and we now keep in touch Are we able to post our emails on this site?
Love,
Cathy
*Olivia Grace born 10/23/07...our little miracle!

Last edited by cmarie313; 02-02-2010 at 07:23 AM.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #40
(female)

froggie83 HB User

just outa curiosity, how much weight has everyone gained? or lost since pre-pregnancy? i am 8lbs less than pre-pregnancy and wonder if its normal.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #41
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

Froggie- we're you sick during your first trimester? I hadn't gained any weight during my first trimester since I was sick, but the doctor didn't seem to worry. I think it's not worrisome to lose a little weight during your first trimester, but not sure about 8 pounds. I think that depends on whether you are thin, normal or overweight to start.

For the second trimester though (essentially after 14 weeks) we're supposed to start gaining weight.

I'm just starting my 16 week and have gained one pound. I started about 20 pounds overweight though so I'm purposely trying to only gain about 20-25 pounds for the whole pregnancy. Eating as healthy as I can, no soda, lots of the veggies I don't have an averson too, limiting sugars when I can, etc... basics I guess.

If you have a doubt, ask your doctor....

Old 02-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #42
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Hi Cathy! It's Chris from the IF boards!

Yes i do keep in tough with Kari. She has the most amazing little girls! When I see their pictures I just can't believe it.

I totally understand what you mean about not chancing another pregnancy. You went through so much scary and sad stuff I don't blame you. And Olivia needs you to be there and raise her so you can't take any decision about pregnancy lightly. I am sure your heart is filled with love to the point of bursting and you are very blessed to have such a wonderful little girl. We are all lucky to have our babies after suffering through infertility and high risk pregnancies.

I had an u/s today and the tech wasn't 100% sure but thought baby A was a girl. I go back in 2 weeks so by then we'll be able to tell for sure. wow! Identical girls possibly.

Last edited by moderator2; 02-05-2010 at 07:26 AM. Reason: please do not solicit nor offer private contact

Old 02-04-2010, 01:11 PM   #43
Veteran
(female)

simplyheather HB User

I am currently 2 lbs down from pre-pregnancy weight at 16w2d. All my clothes still fit except for the big bump I have! I have my official u/s the 17th of this month, so we're keeping our fingers crossed!! Trying to eat as healthy as possible... but having some minor complications.

Blood pressure is getting me again this time around! I am just hoping and praying I don't go on bedrest! Who can afford that these days? And also been having migraines alot. Hope its not related to my blood pressure.

Have an appt with a dr. who specialized in high risk pregnancies before coming to our clinic here, so hopefully he can help answer some questions tomorrow.

Old 02-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #44
(female)

froggie83 HB User

liloulou, i was nauseated alot during the first trimester but never actually threw up, now i just feel like i have no appetite, but i am also a housewife with not much to do around the house but sit around and crochet so that could be why i don't want to eat (not using energy so no need to eat to get energy) i do eat several times a day and was concerned that i was not eating enough but i asked a similar question on a pregnancy and moms board (different website) and got about 18 other women that said that its normal to not gain anything till after you reach 20 wks and i am only 17 wks so i am not going to worry about it, also i see my dr in less than 2 wks and plan to ask her about it then!
thanks for your reply and i hope that we both have wonderful babies in july!!

Old 02-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #45
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Hi July Mommies!

Had my u/s today and it was confirmed that we are having identical girls. I am thrilled. I have always wanted three girls and now I'll have them plus my sweet little boy. I am 18w3d today, up 9 pounds, been getting a lot of headaches lately. A woman slammed into the back of my car tuesday while I was driving with my children so I was a little worried that something could have affected the babies but all is well. Of course I have the usual back and neck pain from when you get hit from behind but other than that we are all ok. Looking forward to buying cute little matching outfits but having a tough time finding complementing names.

How is everyone else doing?

Closed Thread